Website The Lake Joseph Club
The Lake Joseph Club is Hiring!
Secure your summer employment for 2023!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Reporting directly to the Head Golf Professional, we are looking for an energetic, dedicated, passionate individual to join our professional team as the Assistant Golf Professional. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of the game of golf, be skilled in customer service and strive to create an above average experience for members and guests on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the pro-shop and outside golf services.
- Oversee Outside Golf Services Staff daily.
- Assist in the execution of Corporate Events.
- Train & Mentor Golf Services Staff.
- Ensure Club Service Goals are met.
- Providing and Delivering Exceptional Member Services.
- Pro Shop sales and merchandising.
- Willingness to learn and grow as a Golf Professional.
- Assist with teaching programs as required and participate and assist other golf shop. management staff with Member events.
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Preferably a PGA of Canada member in good standing.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
- Familiar with basic computer programs, including Microsoft Office platforms.
- Committed to working in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Retail sales experience considered an asset.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Compensation.
- Room for advancement.
- Staff Meal Plan.
- Discounted merchandise & staff pricing program.
- Work perk membership.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com