Website The Rock Golf Club
Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Rosseau, The Rock Grill and Patio is a full service Restaurant and Bar located within the Rock Golf Club. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing Front of House Supervisor to join our team.
Reporting to The Executive Chef, we need someone who:
- Is committed to delivering an exceptional dining experience to our guests every time.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Takes responsibility.
- Is Smart Serve Certified and has worked in a full service restaurant environment for at least 1 year.
- Is Food Safety certified.
- Is available to work until mid October
- Is committed to following COVID safety protocols
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- And most important, has a positive can do attitude.
- Supervise the dining room and staff to ensure efficient and timely service
- Ensure that both indoor and outdoor dining is set up correctly and kept clean throughout the day.
- Maintain a tidy work environment by assigning tasks, following up on assigned tasks and holding FOH team accountable to complete all daily duties
- Detailed understanding of our food and beverage menus.
- Communicate guest food allergy concerns to the chefs.
- Ensure proper cash handling and tip out procedures are followed. Oversee server cashouts at end of shift.
- Helping other team members and promoting a positive environment.
Job Types: Full-time Mid April to end of October
Salary: $850.00 per week
Apply with resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com