Website Trestle Brewing Company
About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound on Georgian Bay’s coastline of 30,000 Islands – the largest freshwater archipelago in the world. We brew beer that we love to drink with pride – and we can’t make enough of it! Our brewery has one of the best locations in Ontario with an incredible riverside Patio, Biergarten, Taproom and Retail Store. Trestle is a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events. We are a 2 hour drive from Toronto. Our gastropub style menu is Feast ON certified by the Ontario Culinary Alliance and focuses on using fresh, local ingredients & includes our beer as much as possible. Each year, we serve close to 90, 000 guests onsite.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking beer lovers to be a key part of the Trestle Taproom Team and its success. As a small and growing company, we require team members with varied skill sets who are able to fill a variety of roles within our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities as a bartender will include primarily:
- Greeting and providing exceptional service to all brewery guests
- All aspects of working a busy bar including preparation and pouring of drinks, cleaning glassware etc.
- Responsibly serving alcohol and food in the Tap Room and patio
- Cash handling and operation of POS system
- Daily cleaning of the Tap Room, Patio, Bottle Shop, Washrooms and other areas as required
- Daily opening and closing procedures of the Tap Room, Patio and Bottle Shop
Your responsibilities may also include:
- Re-stocking of the beer fridge and retail items in a neat and presentable fashion
- Managing Tap Room and Patio seating
- Contribute to Trestle marketing and social media properties
- Serving beer offsite at festivals and events on occasion
- General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
- A passion for great beer and all things craft
- Smart Serve Certification
- TouchBistro or experience with other similar POS systems is an asset
- Prior bartending experience is an asset
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing with strong public speaking skills
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly
- A team player
- Willing to be trained to have superior knowledge of our beers and best practices in our taproom
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Able to routinely lift and carry heavy objects
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com