Website Sherwood Inn
Sherwood Inn is Hiring a Food & Beverage Manager!
Responsible for ensuring that all Member and guest hospitality requirements are supported with the highest levels of service and care. Must be accountable for sales and profits in all areas. Must also promote and ensure a safe and healthy environment for all employees and guests on the property. Responsible for developing a team of individuals to help ensure strong financial results are met, as well as develop employee’s abilities.
- Oversee all phases of daily food and beverage outlet operations
- Effectively promote and work in a group environment with other department team leaders
- Develop and implement creative strategies to increase revenues and average checks via suggestive selling techniques.
- Inspire, train, and develop people for promotion
- Instill a guest service attitude in all employees using a “hands-on” approach to management
- Closely monitor guests dining experiences and ensure team members are meeting Member and guest needs and expectations.
- Ensure revenue and profitability goals are achieved
- Exceptional detail in follow-up
- Solid scheduling experience and creative thinking
- Follow/enforce company policies and procedures
- Assume responsibility/accountability
- Excellent leadership, communication, organizational skills and fiscal responsibility
- Excellent listening skills and creative problem solving skills
- Strong track record maintaining consistent standards
- Solid skills selling and negotiating programs/projects
- Strong budgetary, projections, cost control skills and forecasting skills
- Extensive knowledge of new and old world wines and spirits
- Requires a minimum of 2 years experience as a manager or assistant manager in a golf club or restaurant setting
- Previous golf course work experience is an asset
- Post secondary degree in Hospitality and Tourism an asset
This is a full-time hourly position.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com