Website Sherwood Inn
Sherwood Inn is Hiring!
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, you will facilitate the daily operation of the food and beverage facilities.
- Report to workstation at scheduled times, so maintaining desired operation efficiency.
- Complete in a timely manner all tasks as directed by the Food and Beverage Manager & Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
- Complete all work-related tasks and duties required to successfully execute banquet operations.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner especially during service times, so as to achieve consistently high service quality in a productive and cost-effective environment.
- Comply with all operations manuals, opening and closing procedures, daily worksheets, restaurant procedures, cleaning schedules and all other duties required to successfully execute daily routines in an efficient restaurant.
- Assist as required with receiving deliveries and thoroughly checking invoices for product quality, quantity and price.
- Communicate professionally and directly with the Executive Chef, Food and Beverage Manager and food & beverage team on all foodservice issues.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times and represent yourself, food and beverage team, club and ClubLink in the highest degree.
- Keen, interested and dedicated to an extremely high level and standard of service quality and consistency.
- Highly creative, hardworking and motivated towards leading-edge service styles.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- This position will require to work a varied schedule throughout the fall that will include evenings, nights, and weekends.
This is a seasonal position. Accomodations Available!
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com