Website The Lake Joseph Club
The Lake Joseph Club is hiring!
Secure your summer employment for 2023!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Lake Joseph Club is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic individual to join our golf operations team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work and grow professionally within ClubLink. Under the supervision of the Head Professional and with an energetic, dynamic and highly motivated team, supervise all aspects of golf operations at The Country Club and ensure that the facility meets the service standards of ClubLink.
- Oversee all golf services and operation.
- Oversee the reservation system, starting, and monitoring of play.
- Track and verify all players and guests.
- Enforce all rules and regulations governing golf course usage.
- Oversee the operations of a well-managed practice facility.
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of new memberships / play.
- Oversee and approve all weekly golf staff time sheets / payroll.
- Supervise physical inventories and the display of merchandise.
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- A keen desire to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems effectively.
- Be extremely organized, with experience in managing events, leagues and retail.
- Have an engaging personality with good work habits.
- Ability to learn and develop skill sets.
- Proficient in Word and Excel software.
- This is a seaonal salary position.
- Accommodations available.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com