Website Rocky Crest Golf Resort
Rocky Crest Golf Resort is Hiring!
Reporting to the Front Office manager, you will be providing guest services such as checking in and out, exchanging currency, posting charges and responding to guest inquiries.
- Supervise guest service departemnt
- Proivde staff with support
- Respond to guest inquiries about the local area, resort, and attractions.
- Answer multi-line switchboard telephone system.
- Check guests in and out of resort, using proper standards and procedures.
- Communicate and address guest concerns or issues to appropriate team members.
- Process payments, advance deposits and guess invoices, corrects errors and discrepancies on guest accounts and resolves guest complaints.
- Responsible for personal shift accounting procedures: balance daily cash, credit cards, and rebates.
- May be required to work overnight shifts, depending on business volumes.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word and Excel and property management system.
- Strong computer & typing skills.
- Post-Secondary courses related to hospitality an asset.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in front office a definite asset.
- A self-starter and team player.
- Ability to lift 30lbs Ability to work well independently.
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com