Website Muskoka BeerSpa
Clear Lake Brewing Company is doing something BIG! Beer and beer ingredients have been used for nearly two thousand years to treat ailments, reduce stress and improve vitality. While more common in Europe, beer spas are an oddity in North America….until now.
Muskoka BeerSpa is an eight acre oasis, with hot and cold pools, saunas and steam rooms, waterfalls and whirlpools, cabanas and cocktail bars.
We will be hosting overnight guests, day visitors and those just popping in the Brewery for a bite. A full service property with a new and fun twist on the spa experience.
We’re looking for fun, hard working, ‘build the team – live the dream’ staff members that want to be part of one amazing property.
Kitchen Manager will be an integral team member that will provide clean, tidy and efficient kitchen protocol. He or she will lead in an atmosphere where staff feel appreciated and supported to deliver a fantastic guest experience. With 3+ food outlets on site this may be deliciously dynamic role.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assume the leadership role to manage a kitchen that produces high standards in food quality, consistency, and efficiency.
• Effectively manage daily goals and expectations including food, waste, inventory, and labour cost controls.
• Order product, new stock and supplies.
• Scheduling, inventory, product cost and labour control.
• Build and maintain a partnership with your team, Front of House staff and fellow management
• Knowledge and proficiency in use of computers and learning new software.
• Numerical understanding, basic math skills; strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage our food outlets with a high level of attention to detail, hospitality and the BeerSpa experience
Skills, Abilities & Attributes
• Ability to deliver an excellent guest experience with a sincere, helpful and friendly personality
• Attention to detail, order and cleanliness
• Has effective communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Able to adapt to a new, fast pace, constant changing environment.
• Flexible schedule, able to work long hours, shift work, evenings, weekends and holidays as business levels require
• Experience with large functions and groups would be an asset
• Is flexible with their duty list and keen to help out in other departments as assigned.
• Able to work with and understand financial information with data and basic arithmetic functions
• Able to handle cash and payment processing with accuracy
• Able to anticipate, prevent, identifying and solve problems as they arise
• Able to work standing/walking for long periods of time
• Able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
Education & Experience
• 2-3 years previous kitchen. management/supervisory experience is an asset
• Communication is important, you’ll need to speak and write English well.
• Smart Serve is an asset
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunity for a year round position (for real!!)
• Staff discount on food and swag
• Use of resort amenities and wellness programs
• Competitive wages
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com