Website Grandview Golf Club
Grandview Golf Club is Hiring!
- Work in a fast, safe and efficient manner especially during service times so as to achieve consistently high food quality in a productive and cost effective environment.
- Comply with kitchen procedures, recipe and prep sheets, cleaning schedules and all other duties required to work in an efficient kitchen.
- Assist as required with receiving deliveries and checking for product quality, quantity and price.
- Maintain efficient stock controlling methods for all kitchen-related products, specifically towards maintaining shelf life, stock rotating to avoid wastage and spoilage.
- Maintain all food items at the approved temperature to prevent contamination or health risks
- React in a confident, attentive, polite and calm manner.
- Minimum 1 year experience in food and beverage operations.
- Experience cooking on the line essential.
- Experience with kitchen prep essential.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedicated to a high level and standard of food quality.
- Highly creative and motivated.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
This is a seasonal position with an beginning May 1, 2023 and running to late-October 2023.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org