Website The Mad Musher
We are looking for an experienced line/prep cook to join our team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef’s specifications. We are looking for an individual that has a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task under high pressure situations. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
Line/Prep Cook Responsibilities:
– Ensuring the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and stocked.
– Preparing simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
– Reporting to the chef and following instructions.
– Making sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
– Cleaning prep areas, the line, and dishes. This includes end of shift closing of all these areas as well.
– Stocking inventory and supplies.
– Cooking menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
For applicants from outside the area there is an opportunity for staff housing.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and references to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com