Website The Lake Joseph Club
The Lake Joseph Club is Hiring!
Secure your summer employment for 2023!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Lake Joseph Club is looking for someone to join our golf services team, as the Outside Golf Services Supervisor. Working alongside the professional team, the golf services team will strive to provide an exceptional experience to our members and guests. The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working in a team setting, be energetic and dediciated to providing above average customer service.
- Responsible for “Outside Services” such as Member and Guest greeting, golf club washing, golf cart cleaning/maintenance, driving range operation.
- Assist with tournament set up and other duties as assigned by the golf professionals.
- Interact and assist Members and guests on various issues.
- Must have very good time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team management structure.
- Excellent public relations skills.
- Must excel in customer service skills.
- Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Accommodations available
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org