Website Seguin Valley Golf Club
Golf Shop Customer Service
Seguin’s layout covers nearly 400 acres of an 890-acre slice of Central Ontario wilderness just south of Parry Sound. Each of the 18 holes provides a unique, purposely secluded setting, with no parallel fairways, ensuring golfers a private, pristine domain on every hole.
In this natural environment you may hear the distinct notes of songbirds, the gobble of wild turkeys or the screech of eagles overhead. You might witness the silent swoop of Great Blue Herons, the quiet patter of foxes and wolves, or the majesty of moose, black bears and deer.
Through it all, however, you will be spellbound by some of Ontario’s most jaw-dropping holes. It could be the stirring but intimidating carry across a private lake to a tree-framed green at the par-3 7th. Or it might be the arresting downward view over a serpentine creek and marshland at the drivable par-4 15th. Or perhaps it will be the daunting par-5 5th—600 yards from the tips—to a well bunkered green that arcs into the water.
Dramatic, challenging, eminently memorable: Welcome to Seguin Valley, where a magnificent marriage of nature and golf awaits.
Seguin Valley is a TOP 100 course as recognized by ScoreGOLF magazine and emerging in the marketplace. Our clientele is primarily golf enthusiasts from all over the province. The ideal candidate will receive exceptional coaching from our strong management team and incredible first-hand experience of managing at a course with top performing caliber.
- Provide exceptional service to our members, public players and tournament attendees.
- Maintain a tidy organized appearance in the Pro Shop.
- Assist with coordinating league operations
- Communicate with guests for upcoming events and promotions
- Collect information on our public players
- Ensure an accurate tee sheet and maintain good records
- Supervise and communicate with the starters, shuttle, marshals and back-shop for smooth operations
- Collect payments through the Cash register system
- Work effectively with a small team structure
- Strong public relations skills
- Strong organization skills and great attention to detail
- Effective leadership
- Sales oriented
To apply for this job please visit seguinvalley.com.