Website Rocky Crest Golf Resort
Rocky Crest Resort is Hiring!
Reporting to Recreation Supervisor/Recreation Manager, you will be responsible for learning all roles with the recreation department including Kid’s camp counsellor and waterfront. You will liaison with members and guests on a daily basis providing details, answering questions and dealing with any issue while being an excellent role model for children through interaction at every recreation outlet.
- Assist with recreation programming in the resort, including kids camps, day camps.
- Maintain a safe and fun environment for children.
- Maintain waterfront equipment and report any safety concerns.
- Assist guests with recreation equipment.
- Assist Recreation Manager with maintenance of equipment in health facilities and camp facilities.
- Communicate and address guest concerns or issues to appropriate team members.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Previous experience working with children is a definite asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently.
- A self-starter and team player.
- Certified in CPR and Heartsaver and first aid.
- NLS certification is an asset.
- Able to work in high-demand situations.
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com