Website Grandview Golf Club
Grandview Golf Club is Hiring!
*This is a seasonal position from May-October*
Your dedication to providing a high level of customer service is part of your personality. You are able to multi-task and enjoy a fast paced environment.
As a Server you may work at various food and beverage functions including banquets, bistro service, waiting on tables, taking orders, providing menu guidance, preparing beverage orders and ensuring that Members and guest needs are your first priority.
- Provide quality service of food and beverage to our Members and guests.
- Provide banquet style service when necessary.
- Ensure quality of food product delivery is maintained, as per Management standards.
- Setting and clearing of tables in dining rooms and function rooms.
- Ensuring dining room is kept in a clean and well maintained manner.
- Communicate and address guest concerns or issues to appropriate team members.
- Responsible for personal shift accounting procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Preferred 1-year serving experience, preferably in a resort or hotel setting.
- Sound knowledge of wines and food is an asset.
- Previous experience with the Squirrel POS system is an asset.
- Post-Secondary courses related to hospitality is an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently.
- A self-starter and team player.
- Smart Serve certification.
- Legal age to serve alcoholic beverages (age 18).
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to work throughout the fall for a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com