Algonquin Outfitters’ maintains the largest selection of outfitting equipment, canoes and camping supplies, as well as the largest rental canoe fleet, along with kayaks and even four 26 Voyageur canoes for group outings. With a wide range of camping and canoeing gear, bikes and accessories in the rental program, Algonquin Outfitters is set up to outfit almost any wilderness adventure.
Ultimate Canoe Trip Outfitting (available May 1 – October 15)
Ultimate Canoe Trip Outfitting is designed for the first time canoe tripper desiring the finest equipment, service and food available in Algonquin Park, or anywhere. From planning to packing, Algonquin Outfitters will help with every aspect of your canoe trip.
– Professional pre-trip route planning
– Tent cabin accommodation before and/or after the trip
– Featherweight carbon/Kevlar canoe (average 40 Lbs / 18 Kg)
– Deluxe meal plan (fresh & dehydrated food for trip)
– Premium lightweight tent
– Algonquin Park Canoe Routes
– Informational booklets on Algonquin Park
– Embroidered “Algonquin Park Canoe Tripper” crest for all participants
– And Much More
Package available from $220 per person. For complete package details click here.
Lightweight Food-Only Outfitting (available May 1 – October 15)
For those who have their camping gear, this package provides all the food you need for an Algonquin Park canoe trip. Many people have gear for backpacking, so simply book a food-only package and rent a canoe. The food-only package is also ideal for long canoe trips where food preservation is important, or for those first-time trippers who aren’t sure what food they can pack for an Algonquin Park back country canoe trip.
– Lightweight meal plan package
– Fresh food items for the first few days
– Quality dehydrated meals for remaining days
– Lunch & dinner on the first day
– Breakfast & lunch on the last day
– Meal plans can be customized to your liking and dietary requirements
Package available from $79 per person. For complete package details click here.
Guided Algonquin Park Canoe Trip (available May 15 – October 1)
Enjoy a one-day wilderness experience in Algonquin Park, starting at our Oxtongue Lake store. This full-day experience is ideal for active people wanting an enjoyable day in the out-of-doors or a sample of what a longer canoe trip might be like.
– A canoe
– Safety equipment
– Life jackets
– Algonquin Park map for the group
– Transportation to and from Algonquin Park
– The services of one of our experienced guides
Package available from $74.98 per person, with a group of +4 people. For complete package details click here.
For more information on Algonquin Outfitters please visit their website.