At Clear Lake Eco Retreat you’ll relax in the privacy of your secluded lakefront getaway where you are the only campers on a spring-fed lake. Our guides will bring you to your luxurious campsite, where all equipment, drinking water, firewood, canoes and kayaks are provided. Cook your own food in your fully equipped camp kitchen, or ask us about our delicious food packages. We work with you to customize your wilderness experience, ensuring the right balance of challenge and relaxation. An excellent introduction to the outdoors for those new to wilderness adventures or a relaxing alternative for seasoned nature lovers.
Guided and Catered
Sit back, relax and let us take care of you on this 3 day, 2 night guided and catered camping trip! Campers choose their own menu in advance. Our guides supply and cook the food, plus clean up afterwards. Guides are available throughout your entire stay to help you enjoy the activities of your choice.
– Food and preparation
– Guaranteed Exclusive Use of Lakefront Camp
– Spring-fed Lake with over half a km of private shoreline
– Complete, Assembled Campsite with All Equipment Included
– Canoes, Kayaks and Floating Dock
– Guided Activities Available
– Transportation provided to and from parking at Lost Channel Marina
Package available from $445 per adult, additional nights $195, kids under 12 are half price. For complete package details click here.
Guided Canoe Adventure
Our experienced guides are ready to take you and your party out on a 3 day, 2 night fantastic adventure. Everything you need for a great trip is already here. Your route will wind through uninhabited back country lakes for days on end. Whether it’s your first time, or you are an experienced paddler we have a route to suit your preference. We can tailor any length of trip to your abilities.
– Transportation to and from parking at Lost Channel Inn
– Experienced wilderness guide to assist with portages and camp maintenance
– Camping gear including tent, sleeping bags and sleeping pads
– Canoes, kayaks and all related safety equipment
– Outdoor kitchen including all cookware and dinner ware, stove and fuel, and coolers
– Meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
Package available from $545 per adult, additional nights $250, kids under 12 are half price. For complete package details click here.
For more information on Clear Lake Eco Retreat please visit their website.