Embracing Peninsula Lake, Deerhurst Resort is your year-round retreat to Ontario’s famous “cottage country” lifestyle in Muskoka, one of National Geographic Traveller Magazine’s “Best of the World 2012” recommended places to visit. Find your ideal mix of modern accommodations, value packages, year-round activities and special events at this Muskoka resort, perfect for everything from summer family vacations or a weekend break to interactive meetings with 45,000 sq. ft. of meetings space.
Summer’s (Back) On! | valid July & August, 2020
Summer’s back and so is Deerhurst! Like everything else in our world right now, this summer at Deerhurst Resort will be somewhat different. But, with 760 acres of Muskoka beauty, multiple beaches, wilderness trails and cottage inspired accommodation clusters spread throughout the resort landscape, it’s hard to imagine a place that’s better suited for getting away from it all while social distancing.
See “Your Deerhurst Experience This Summer“ about what Covid measures, activities and dining experiences to expect. This information will be continually updated as restrictions ease and the resort experience evolves. Availability of activities and facilities is based on provincial restrictions in place and may be subject to change.
• 760 acres of natural Muskoka beauty to explore
• Available in hotel rooms or multi-bedroom resort homes with kitchens, dining & living room areas
• Sunset Bay, Main Waterfront & Beach – beach chairs will be placed for social distancing
• Expanded green space , walking trails and picnic areas on the re-purposed back nine holes of the Deerhurst Lakeside golf course
• Silent Watercraft: Canoes,Kayaks, Stand-up Paddle Boards, Corkles; included in resort fee
• New Disc Golf; included in resort fee
• Onsite Hiking Trails – Lookout Hiking Trail and Sanctuary Hiking Trail; included with resort fee Tennis, Sand Volleyball and Basketball
Two-night minimum stay required. A nightly resort fee includes additional benefits. Click here for full details and to book or call 1-800-461-4393.
Deerhurst Highlands Stay & Play | valid June 26 – October 20, 2020
It’s Deerhurst Highlands’ 30th anniversary year! What better time to play the course that sparked Muskoka’s emergence as a major Canadian golf destination – Deerhurst Highlands. Our Stay & Play golf packages offer great value, especially when you consider Deerhurst Highlands green fees alone can be up to $155/player!
• One night shared accommodation
• One round of golf at Deerhurst Highlands per adult
• Includes power cart
From $155*/person. Based on two people sharing a room. A nightly resort fee includes additional benefits. Click here for full details and to book or call 1-800-461-4393.
Muskoka Bed and Breakfast
Rise and shine with all your bed and breakfast essentials for a relaxing vacation or getaway in Muskoka.
• Breakfast in Eclipse Restaurant & Terrace
From $174*/night. A nightly resort fee provides additional benefits.
For more information on Deerhurst Resort please visit their website.