At Northern Edge Algonquin, new Algonquin Park experiences are being shared and bucket list dreams are coming true. More than just a place to stay, we specialize in hosting all-inclusive experiences for private groups of 4-40 guests year round at our Algonquin Park accommodations. We also host scheduled Algonquin Park canoe trips, rejuvenating yoga retreats and year round eco-lodge explorer packages for individuals and their friends. Edge experiences are widely renowned as memorable culinary adventures featuring dog sledding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing in winter, and canoeing, sea kayaking, mountain biking and stand up paddling in summer.
Up North: Algonquin Explorer (available June 29-July 2, 2018 OR for groups of 8+)
It’s like a “Summer Camp for Adults,” but with comfortable, private accommodation and delicious food. Try something new each day, exploring with all the senses. Over three or four days, explore Algonquin Park in a variety of intimate and interactive learning experiences, ending each day under feather duvet listening to loons howl on the lake. These experiences are designed for adults – young and old; from millennials to baby boomers. Experiences at the Edge are bucket-list worthy experiences you’ll be telling stories about for years to come. For complete package details click here.
Quest for Balance (available August 3-6, 2018 or September 7-9, 2018)
This package is Northern Edge Algonquin’s signature yoga and stand up paddleboarding retreat with a rejuvenation and nature connection focus.
– four days/three nights of accommodation and meals at Ontario’s award-winning Algonquin Park nature retreat (or the three day “short and sweet” version available in September)
– daily active and restorative yoga sessions
– stand-up paddling (SUP) and sea kayaking lessons
– lakefront wood fired sauna experiences
– mouth watering locally grown, organic meals
For complete package details, including pricing, click here.
- For more information on Northern Edge Algonquin please visit their website.