At Northern Edge Algonquin, new Algonquin Park experiences are being shared and bucket list dreams are coming true. More than just a place to stay, we specialize in hosting all-inclusive experiences for private groups of 4-40 guests year round at our Algonquin Park accommodations. We also host scheduled Algonquin Park canoe trips, rejuvenating yoga retreats and year round eco-lodge explorer packages for individuals and their friends. Edge experiences are widely renowned as memorable culinary adventures featuring dog sledding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing in winter, and canoeing, sea kayaking, mountain biking and stand up paddling in summer.
Wild Women Adventure Retreat (September 3-6, September 24-27 & October 8-11, 2020)
Northern Edge Algonquin has partnered up with Wild Women Expeditions, a leader in outdoor adventure for women, to create this one-of-a-kind experience where you can try something new every day, exploring with all of your senses.
Over four days, you will explore Algonquin Park in a variety of intimate and interactive learning experiences in the woods and on the water, ending each day watching sparks from the bonfire disappear into star strewn skies and then happily crawling under a feather duvet listening to loons howl on the lake as you drift off to sleep.
– Fully guided retreat program featuring Wild Women Expeditions facilitator Caroline Owen, including opportunities for Guided Canoe & Stand-Up Paddleboard Excursions, Yoga, Hiking, and more!
– Opportunities for solo exploration via Canoe, Kayak, Bike, Hike, or SUP
– Wildlife excursions with a good chance to spot moose and other wildlife in their natural habitat
– Heartwarming meals made from scratch with local ingredients
– Comfortable forest cabin accommodation
Package available from $1100-$1400/person. For complete package details click here.
Heart Wood Retreat (available October 16-18, 2020)
Harvesting the wisdom from the wind and trees, root deep into the earth and restore your soul. We welcome the universal learnings that come through our diverse circle culture: nourishing love, peace and unity, and connecting to nature.
– All meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch
– Comfortable forest accommodation
– Program materials
Package available from $658 per person. For complete package details click here.
- For more information on Northern Edge Algonquin please visit their website.