At Northern Edge Algonquin, new Algonquin Park experiences are being shared and bucket list dreams are coming true. More than just a place to stay, we specialize in hosting all-inclusive experiences for private groups of 4-40 guests year round at our Algonquin Park accommodations. We also host scheduled Algonquin Park canoe trips, rejuvenating yoga retreats and year round eco-lodge explorer packages for individuals and their friends. Edge experiences are widely renowned as memorable culinary adventures featuring dog sledding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing in winter, and canoeing, sea kayaking, mountain biking and stand up paddling in summer.
Up North: Algonquin Explorer
It’s like a “Summer Camp for Adults,” but with comfortable, private accommodation & delicious food. Try something new each day, exploring with all the senses.
– Guided Canoe, Hiking, and Stand-Up Paddleboard Excursions with a focus on connecting to nature.
– Opportunities for solo exploration via Canoe, Kayak, Bike, Hike, or SUP.
– Interactive learning experiences – we work with a variety of facilitators who are eager to share their passions with you – Explore Hands-on Wildlife exhibits and stories, Art, Gardening, Beekeeping, Music, Pizza-making, Wild-crafting, and more.
– Wildlife excursions with a good chance to spot moose and other wildlife in their natural habitat
– Heartwarming meals made from scratch with local ingredients
– Comfortable forest cabin accommodation
Package available from $987/person. For complete package details click here.
Heart Wood Retreat (available October 18 – 20)
Gathering wisdom from the wind and trees, root deep into the earth and restore your soul. Come home, and remember how to live in ceremony, nourish and grow the passions that give you great fulfillment, and connect with inner wisdom to help guide your purposeful journey.
– All meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch
– Comfortable forest accommodation
– Program materials
Package available from $658/person. For complete package details click here.
- For more information on Northern Edge Algonquin please visit their website.