At Northern Edge Algonquin, new Algonquin Park experiences are being shared and bucket list dreams are coming true. More than just a place to stay, we specialize in hosting all-inclusive experiences for private groups of 4-40 guests year round at our Algonquin Park accommodations. We also host scheduled Algonquin Park canoe trips, rejuvenating yoga retreats and year round eco-lodge explorer packages for individuals and their friends. Edge experiences are widely renowned as memorable culinary adventures featuring dog sledding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing in winter, and canoeing, sea kayaking, mountain biking and stand up paddling in summer.
Fire & Ice: A Winter Retreat (Available March 12 – March 14)
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin and enjoy guided winter adventures paired with heart-warming meals during the most magical time of the year.
– Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch
– Cozy private accommodation
– Guided outdoor adventures and naturalist interpretation
– All equipment for winter adventures including skis, kick-sleds, snowshoes, skates (limited ice skate sizes available)
Package available from $616 per person. For complete package details click here.
Quest for Balance (available July 30 – August 2, 2021)
Nourish your body and soul with our signature Yoga & Stand-Up Paddle boarding retreat. Imagine being guided each day to focus on yoga as an invitation to live it’s principles, how could you begin to transform and deepen your practice? This yoga retreat at Ontario’s Algonquin Park offers twice daily active and restorative yoga sessions in the cradle of our eco-retreat while learning to stand up paddle on scenic Kawawaymog Lake.
– Quest for Balance Program
– All meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch
– Comfortable forest accommodation
– Program materials
– Facilitation, and administration
Package available from $1199/person. For complete package details click here.
- For more information on Northern Edge Algonquin please visit their website.