At Northern Edge Algonquin, new Algonquin Park experiences are being shared and bucket list dreams are coming true. More than just a place to stay, we specialize in hosting all-inclusive experiences for private groups of 4-40 guests year round at our Algonquin Park accommodations. We also host scheduled Algonquin Park canoe trips, rejuvenating yoga retreats and year round eco-lodge explorer packages for individuals and their friends. Edge experiences are widely renowned as memorable culinary adventures featuring dog sledding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing in winter, and canoeing, sea kayaking, mountain biking and stand up paddling in summer.
Fire & Ice: A Winter Retreat
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin & enjoy guided winter adventures during the most magical time of the year.
– Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch
– Shared studio cabin accommodation
– Guided outdoor adventures and naturalist interpretation
– All equipment for winter adventures including skis, kick-sleds, snowshoes, skates
Package available from $650/person. For complete package details click here.
Heart Foundations Retreats (available February 21 – 23, 2020)
The Heart Foundations series offers one retreat each season, open to participants of all experience levels. Each retreat has a guiding theme that explores different aspects of building a strong and sustainable foundation of heart-centered living.
– All meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch
– Comfortable forest accommodation
– Program materials
Package available from $658/person. For complete package details click here.
- For more information on Northern Edge Algonquin please visit their website.