Patterson Kaye Resort has been operating as a family vacation destination on the shores of Lake Muskoka since 1936. It has offered the same peaceful, picturesque setting for five generations of people looking for perfect Ontario cottage rentals. At Patterson Kaye, the hustle and bustle of your everyday life can be left at home. The most important thing you have to think about is whether you will go for a cruise on beautiful Lake Muskoka, take a canoe or kayak trip up the historic Muskoka River, or simply sit back on the shores of the Lake in one of our Muskoka chairs and read your favourite book. As the day comes to an end, your mind can shift to that ever pressing issue of what to order for dinner from Chef Glen Kitchen’s menu at the on-site Muskoka Memories Steak & Seafood Restaurant.
Patterson Kaye also offers daily on-site activities which simply you won’t find at most Ontario cottage rental destinations, including daily and evening activities for kids in the summer, tennis, shuffleboard, our own beach with water slide, an outdoor pool, and our soon to open gymnasium. There is also a wide variety of accommodation options at Patterson Kaye sleeping anywhere from 2-12. Come join us for a visit to find out for yourself what our guests have experienced for the past eighty years.
Unlock Your Potential Retreat with Morgan Cowie (available May 23-26)
Join Morgan Cowie for a local weekend retreat in Bracebridge, Ontario just as the sweetness of the spring evolves into the promise of summer! When the summer sun first starts to shine down on us, we’ll celebrate with movements designed to light up our hidden potential and transform both our practice and how we view ourselves. Each practice will work on the intricacies of particular patterns we find in yoga practices and will include backbends, arms balances, forward folds, twists and inversions. Morgan will offer insights gathered from more than 20 years of practice to help you delight yourself with your own body, breath and spirit.
– All meals from dinner on Thursday to brunch on Sunday morning
– 10 led yoga practices with Morgan Cowie including vinyasa, meditation, pranayama, restorative and therapeutics. Suitable for all levels.
– Coffee and tea in each cottage, and the main building along with light snacks
– Use of all facilities (beach, kayaks, hot tub, shuffleboard, hiking trails)
Package starting at $500 + HST pp. For complete package details click here.
Weekend Meditation Retreat with Paul and Roxana Baranowski (available May 31-June 2)
With such beauty all around, it is easy to open our heart and clear our mind. This retreat will be an opportunity to let go of stress and discover the fullness of life. This is a chance to experience spiritual awakening surrounded by nature and a supportive community. The core teachings of this retreat are about transforming reactivity into wisdom. Transforming that little voice in our head that keeps holding us back.
– 3 days of immersive training and meditation guidance
– Q&A sessions
– One-on-one interview with a teacher
– Yoga / mindful movements, and all yoga props (mats, blocks, straps, bolsters)
– 2 nights accommodation
– 5 meals (Friday Dinner, Saturday all meals, Sunday brunch)
– Full use of Patterson Kaye’s amenities, including hot tub, hiking, pool, lake, canoes and kayaks
Package starting at $399 + HST pp. For complete package details click here.
Yoga Retreat With Dallas Delahunt (available June 13-16)
You are invited, my love. You, and you, and you – let’s gather in community to celebrate the sweetness of the summer solstice together in beautiful Muskoka for a decadent and nourishing 3 night + 4 day retreat at Patterson Kaye Resort.
– 7 Yoga sessions
– All meals
Package available from $550 + HST pp. For complete package details click here.
Restorative Yoga and Meditation Retreat (available July 8-11)
Join us in Muskoka this July for our summer annual Restorative Yoga and Meditation retreat. Come get away with us to a place where you can truly relax and de-stress, deeply nourish your body and soul, and come back with knowledge and tools to help you better manage stress going forward.
– Shared or semi-private (2 people), or private accommodation
– All meals, classes and workshops
– Full use of Patterson Kaye’s amenities, including pool, hot tub, canoes, kayaks, lake slide, water trampoline, water volleyball, and hiking
– All restorative yoga props
Package available from $650 + HST pp. For complete package details click here.
Divine Feminine Healing and Yoga Retreat (available September 19-22)
More than ever, at this time in history we are called to heal and strengthen our divine feminine energies. The Divine Feminine Healing Retreat will focus on bringing forth our strengths, connecting us more deeply to our natural healing abilities, intuition and creativity. Through yoga, meditation, working with the elements in this incredible Muskoka setting: earth, water, fire, air and crystal therapy, we will cultivate deep stillness, love and healing during this most sacred time together.
– 3 Nights Accommodation in a Cottage
– All Meals
– 6 Yoga Classes
– Daily Meditation and Workshops
– Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga
– Use of all the Amenities at Patterson Kaye Resort, including outdoor hot tub, canoes, kayaks, trails
Package available from $620 + HST pp. For complete package details click here.
A Mid-Week Thanksgiving Getaway (available October 14-16)
Come relax and get grounded with a restful and restorative retreat at the charming and tranquil Patterson Kaye Resort in Muskoka. Rooted in attuning with the Fall season – slowing down, connecting to nature and getting real cozy. Gentle flow practices, restorative yoga, Yoga Nidra and meditation practices will embrace you along with lake views, fireside hangouts, delicious food and healing time in nature.
– Shared or private accommodation
– All meals and yoga classes
– Full use of Patterson Kaye’s amenities, including hot tub, canoes, kayaks, and hiking
– All restorative yoga props
Package available from $500 + HST pp. For complete package details click here.
Rest, Restore, Rejuvenate (available October 18-20)
Join long-time teaching partners Kellie and Brendon for a weekend of comfort and cocooning in beautiful Muskoka. Programming will include gentle hatha yoga, yoga nidra yin, and restorative yoga, as well as a variety of meditation and breathing practices.
– 4 yoga practices
– 2 guided meditation sessions
– 1 yoga nidra session
– 1 yin/restorative yoga session
– 1 breath awareness practice (pranayama)
– 5 meals
– 2 nights accommodation
– Full use of Patterson Kaye’s amenities, including hot tub
– All yoga props (mats, blocks, straps, bolsters)
Package available from $450 + HST pp. For complete package details click here.
For more information on Patterson Kaye Resort please visit their website.