Welcome to Robbins’ Tuktawayin B&B, our cottage style home in town and on water. This area is one of North America’s most sought after vacation destinations and we are excited to be able to offer you a waterfront bed and breakfast in the Town of Gravenhurst. Our home is a 10 minute walk from main street shops and a 10 minute drive from world class golf courses Taboo and Muskoka Bay Club. Whether you come to attend an event, enjoy some much needed rest, or pursue your favourite sporting activity we would be honoured to be your hosts.
We offer a choice of two rooms, the Lakeside Room and the Garden Room. Lakeside offers a queen bed, and Garden offers two twins; both rooms share a bathroom. Our waterfront location offers ample parking, docking availability in the summer months if you’d like to bring your boat along, private dock with deep water access, and a full breakfast served to guests each morning.
Night on the Town Getaway (available June 24 – October 1)
Partnering with the Gravenhurst Opera House and the The Oar & Paddle Restaurant, we have created a unique overnight weekday summer getaway package.
– 2 tickets to a great summer theatre production at the Gravenhurst Opera House
– A $60 gift certificate to The Oar & Paddle Restaurant
– A complimentary glass of wine to enjoy at Tuktawayin either before or after your evening out
Package available from $225/night – based on double occupancy. For complete package details click here.
Cycle & Stay Package for Two
Robbins’ Tuktawayin B&B is the perfect spot for cyclists. You will find Buckwallow Cycling Centre 10 minutes away for mountain biking, and local road cycling routes all around.
– Accommodation for 2 nights for 2 guests with 2 hot breakfasts
– Day pass for 2 to Buckwallow Cycling Centre
– A $60 gift certificate to The Oar & Paddle Restaurant (we make your reservation; restaurant closed Sunday)
Package available from $300/room for 2 nights. For complete package details click here.
For more information on Robbins’ Tuktawayin B&B please visit their website.