Welcome to Robbins’ Tuktawayin B&B, our cottage style home in town and on water. This area is one of North America’s most sought after vacation destinations and we are excited to be able to offer you a waterfront bed and breakfast in the Town of Gravenhurst. Our home is a 10 minute walk from main street shops and a 10 minute drive from world class golf courses Taboo and Muskoka Bay Club. Whether you come to attend an event, enjoy some much needed rest, or pursue your favourite sporting activity we would be honoured to be your hosts.
We offer a choice of two rooms, the Lakeside Room and the Garden Room. Lakeside offers a queen bed, and Garden offers two twins; both rooms share a bathroom. Our waterfront location offers ample parking, docking availability in the summer months if you’d like to bring your boat along, private dock with deep water access, and a full breakfast served to guests each morning.
Night on the Town Getaway (available June 26 – September 26, 2019)
Partnering with the Gravenhurst Opera House and the The Oar & Paddle Restaurant, we have created a unique overnight weekday summer getaway package.
– 2 tickets to a great summer theatre production at the Gravenhurst Opera House
– $60 gift certificate to The Oar & Paddle Restaurant
– a complimentary glass of wine to enjoy here at Tuktawayin either before or after your evening out
This package is available from $225/night – based on double occupancy. This package is valid for Tuesdays (matinee only), Wednesdays or Thursdays. For complete package details click here.
Cycle & Stay Package for Two
The Cycle & Stay Package for Two is the perfect blend of accommodation, cycling (both mountain and road) and delicious food!
– Accommodation for 2 nights for 2 guests with 2 hot breakfasts
– Day pass for 2 to Buckwallow Cycling Centre
– Road cyclists will find our location perfect for accessing all local routes
– A $60 gift certificate to The Oar & Paddle Restaurant (we make your reservation; restaurant closed Sunday)
This package is available from $290/room. For complete package details click here.
For more information on Robbins’ Tuktawayin B&B please visit their website.