RTO12 / Explorers’ Edge is excited to be offering OTEC’s Building a Culture of Service Excellence workshop which is designed to provide managers with the tools to build a customer centric organization utilizing the most up to date customer service strategies for building and sustaining a culture of service excellence. To view full workshop flyer click here.
- One full day session, Thursday March 27, 2014 @ JW Marriott, The Rosseau Muskoka
- 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Between 10-20 participants
- Interactive format
- Take-away resource guide
- To provide owners, managers and supervisors with best practice strategies and tools to create, implement and sustain a culture of service excellence at their organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
BENEFITS TO BUSINESS
- Helps create a consistent service standard and culture
- within the organization
- Provides owners, managers and supervisors with tools to
- create a customer service vision, strategy, and standards to support the organization’s desired customer experience and business results.