Website Santa's Village
An opportunity in the confectionery arts awaits at Santa’s Village! We are looking for a motivated, skillful
culinary individual with creative ideas and a fine eye for detail to produce and sell treats at Mrs. Claus’
DAILY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Decorate creative cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and other menu items for sale each morning.
– Maintain a clean shop, kitchen equipment, and tools.
– Make and display decorative fudge (training provided).
– Track food supplies as needed.
– Display all goods in an attractive manner with a focus on detail and effective merchandising.
– Work alongside other Merchandise Team members in helping customers, operating the cash register,
and delivering a positive guest experience.
– Assist in creation of themed menu items for holidays and events throughout the season.
– Understanding and experience in food safety practices.
– Culinary Education will be considered an asset, however not required.
– Experience with cake and confectionery decoration techniques.
– Excellent time-management skills.
– Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment.
– Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude.
– Ability to lift 35 lbs or more, alongside flexibility and stamina.
– A genuine love for all things Christmas.
LEARN NEW SKILLS & BUILD YOUR RESUME WITH SANTA’S VILLAGE!
Are you seeking a career in the culinary, merchandise, or entrepreneurial world? Santa’s Village provides the perfect opportunity to experience what it would be like to operate a boutique shop experience!
During your time at the Village you’ll gain:
– Experience in confectionery production alongside merchandising and selling your goods.
– Skills and knowledge necessary in operating a small business such as; Sales, Cost of Goods, Profit Management, Managing Waste, Quality Control, and More!
– Dexterity, further attention to detail, and creative culinary skills.
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit workshop.santasvillage.ca.