Website The Rock Golf
Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Rosseau, The Rock Grill and Patio is a full service Restaurant and Bar located within the Rock Golf Club. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing Front of House Supervisor to join our team.
Reporting to The Executive Chef, we need someone who:
- Is committed to delivering an exceptional dining experience to our guests every time.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Takes responsibility.
- Is Smart Serve Certified and has worked in a full service restaurant environment for at least 1 year.
- Is Food Safety certified.
- Is available to work until mid October
- Is committed to following COVID safety protocols
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- And most important, has a positive can do attitude.
- Supervise the dining room and staff to ensure efficient and timely service
- Ensure that both indoor and outdoor dining is set up correctly and kept clean throughout the day.
- Maintain a tidy work environment by assigning tasks, following up on assigned tasks and holding FOH team accountable to complete all daily duties
- Detailed understanding of our food and beverage menus.
- Communicate guest food allergy concerns to the chefs.
- Ensure proper cash handling and tip out procedures are followed. Oversee server cashouts at end of shift.
- Helping other team members and promoting a positive environment.
Job Types: Full-time Mid April to end of October
Salary: $850.00 per week
Apply with resume to [email protected]
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com