Website Seguin Valley Golf Club
**Party-Enthusiast Wanted: Join Us as Dining Room Supervisor at Seguin Valley!**
Are you a spirited, young professional with a knack for party planning and a natural talent for leadership? Seguin Valley is on the lookout for a dynamic Dining Room Supervisor to bring their energy and creativity to our team.
1. Party Architect: Craft memorable dining experiences, infusing each event with your unique flair.
2. Team Maestro: Lead and inspire our dining room team to deliver exceptional service and create a positive atmosphere.
3. Guest Experience Guru: Ensure our guests leave with smiles and unforgettable memories, eager to return.
4. Innovative Spirit: Bring fresh and inventive ideas to elevate our dining room operations.
5. Youthful Leadership: As a young and motivated individual, you’ll be the driving force behind our vibrant team.
Perks of the Party:
– Be a key player at one of Canada’s premier golf courses.
– Opportunities for professional growth and skill development.
– Dive into a dynamic work environment where creativity is celebrated.
Seguin Valley isn’t just a golf course; it’s a place where hospitality meets excitement. If you’re a party planner at heart and a natural team leader, come be a part of our lively dining room family. Let’s create unforgettable moments together!
Ready to lead the party? Apply now and let the festivities begin!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
The ideal candidate will have a passion for executing innovative menus to support our events and the daily restaurant fare. This individual should have strong culinary skills and a well-developed understanding of restaurant and hospitality management including facility operations and maintenance knowledge, strong people management skills, event planning expertise, and marketing know-how.
- Manage food and beverage orders, cost, and inventory
- Adhere to food safety, Food Handling and W.H.M.I.S. standards
- Have working knowledge of the Liquor License Act of Ontario and Smart Serve (Ontario) certification
- Supervise the Food and Beverage staff and maintain consistent standards of performance
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Manage staff training, development, and scheduling in- keeping with budgetary constraints
- Have the ability to prioritize and stay organized in a high-paced environment
- Be creative, energetic, and exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work flexible hours, including mornings, days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays based on business needs
- Have basic computer skills and working knowledge of restaurant inventory programs
- Operate Point of Sale (POS) Systems and software interfaces (cash Handling where necessary)
- Maintain Health and Safety standards and follow club expectations, policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in a comparable restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional demeanor and presentation
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT and REQUIREMENTS
- Work under pressure
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Long periods of standing on your feet
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com