Website Santa's Village
Do you love to paint? Draw or Doodle? Are your friends always asking for you to help with their make-up? After a temporary hiatus, we are once again looking for Face Painters at Santa’s Village! If you can reproduce simple designs with time-efficiency, are organized and clean, then this position might be the one for you. Apply now!
DAILY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use professional products to paint child/youths faces according to their specifications.
- Apply Glitter Tattoos using special glue, glitter, and stencils.
- Adhere to strict hygiene protocols to maintain a clean environment, brushes, and high quality face paints.
- Provide quality customer service and work with each guest to create quick, custom artwork.
- Assist guests with line-ups and crowd control when volume is high.
- Work as a team with other Face Painters, assisting when needed.
- Operate a POS system and handle cash, credit, and debit transactions.
- Practice techniques and speed during non-busy times of day.
- Small portfolio of work submitted with Resume or brought to Interview. Does not have to be specifically face painting. Can be artwork, Make-up looks, Halloween or FX Make-up.
- Artistic Education will be considered an asset, however not required.
- Experience working with children and/or Families considered an asset.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude.
- Comfortable working in close proximity to guests.
- A genuine love for all things Christmas.
LEARN NEW SKILLS & BUILD YOUR RESUME WITH SANTA’S VILLAGE!
Are you seeking a career in theatre or the arts? Santa’s Village provides the perfect opportunity to use your creativity and artistic skills in a fast-paced retail environment!
During your time at the Village you’ll gain:
- Experience in creating custom art alongside merchandising and sales.
- Skills and knowledge in Customer Satisfaction
- Dexterity, patience, further attention to detail, and communication skills.
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit workshop.santasvillage.ca.