Website Santa's Village
As a Food & Beverage Lead you will be a key member of our Food & Beverage Leadership team and be involved in the daily operations and Supervision of our many Food & Beverage Outlets.
DAILY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Opening each outlet on time and ensuring the outlet’s readiness
- Set up the daily cash floats and ensure all staff is in place
- Coordinating break coverage for all outlets during the day
- Perform audits of all outlets throughout the day, to ensure cleanliness, adherence to protocol, temperature checks of food areas and monitor and adjust all inventory levels
- Close down each outlet, cash out the cashiers, and drop the floats in the vault daily
- Audit the bar and servers for order accuracy and days end cash outs.
- Monitor all Smart Serve Regulations to ensure our compliance.
- The ability to supervise and coach 10-20 employees at one time
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Guest Service skills
- Food Safety Knowledge & Training
- Certified Food Handler (if candidate does not currently hold their certificate, we will pay for the training & certification)
LEARN NEW SKILLS & BUILD YOUR RESUME WITH SANTA’S VILLAGE!
In this role you will have the chance to learn and develop the following skills:
- Inventory Control & Loss Prevention
- Cash handling & Control
- F&B Cost Analysis
- Leadership & communication skills
- Staff Scheduling
- Conflict resolution skills
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit workshop.santasvillage.ca.