Website The Rock Golf
We are looking for individuals to join our team. If you’re eager to learn, enjoying being outside and have no problem with early mornings, we want to hear from you. The Rock Golf Club is an 18 hole public golf course that has been artfully sculpted on the shores Lake Rosseau. Utilizing the site’s dynamic topography, the 6649-yard course is carved tight with narrow tree-lined fairways and sloping greens that wind through rock outcroppings.
- Prepares the gardens for daily visitors as well as special events, ensuring that the gardens and surroundings are well maintained, that the plants and collections are healthy, and that the garden is safe and attractive for the public.
- Watering, fertilization, pulling weeds, line trimming, edging of gardens.
- Performs and supports horticultural practices that encourage overall plant health and soil nutrition, to include sustainable gardening and integrated pest management practices.
- Maintains horticultural tools and equipment.
- Maintains records of work, garden maintenance, and plant health as required
- Lawn, turf maintenance and overall tree care
- Managing the irrigation, fountain and pond systems
- Minimum 1 year gardening experience
- Must be punctual for early morning start times
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, physically demanding environment
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must work well in team oriented environment
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodations.
Job Types: Full-time, April to November
Apply with resume to: [email protected]
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com