Website Taboo Muskoka
Come work & play in beautiful Muskoka! Taboo Muskoka is a privately owned Resort and Golf Operation whose mandate is to ‘Create happiness by offering incredible Muskoka experiences to our guests and team.”
Taboo Muskoka is hiring an F&B Supervisor for the Golf Course. Are you a leader, detailed oriented and organized? Do you love meeting new people and not only know what it means to meet customer expectations, you ‘exceed them’ for breakfast?! If you have your SMART SERVE, are a self starter, can work under pressure and have a sense of urgency when it comes to delivering exceptional customer service, keep reading and see if this role is for you!
Come work & play in beautiful Muskoka! Taboo Muskoka is a privately owned Resort and Golf Operation whose mandate is to ‘Create happiness by offering incredible Muskoka experiences to our guests and team.’
Our Food & Beverage team at the Golf Course, is looking for an F&B Supervisor to supervise & lead golf F&B staff to provide guests with professional, personable, knowledgeable and efficient service at the 19th Hole Gastro Pub, Bar 19 at the Upper Deck and Golf Beverage Cart.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the Bar 19 and Beverage Cart
- Weekly scheduling for all F&B Staff
- Maintain Food & Beverage inventories, count and spillage sheets
- Assist the Director of Operations, Proshop Supervisor & Outside Services Supervisor with event operations, as directed, pertaining food and beverage requirements
- Responsible for forecasting, scheduling and managing daily staffing levels to ensure adequate staffing for all events and daily operations
- Responsible for ensuring all F&B outlets are closed properly and ready for the following day
- Attend Daily Operations meeting
- Approve daily labour in Dayforce
- Accountable for the performance, conduct, discipline food and beverage staff, reporting all staff incidents to incidents to the Director of Operations and/or HR Manager
- Counsel staff in regard to performance issues in accordance with SOP’s and HR procedures
- Accountable for adherence to all food & beverage procedures and policies, ensure staff are following outlined procedures and policies
- Work with the Director of Operations & Executive Chef to complete weekly food & beverage orders
- Assume F&B Server duties when required and according to business volumes
- Engage, converse and interact with guests in a positive, friendly, professional, courteous and respectful manner at all times
- Ensure that staff clock out immediately after cash-out is printed. Take daily paperwork/cash-outs, accounting forms to front desk, and/or safe deposit
- Ensure that all closing procedures are completed including cash-outs, daily pass-along, accounting procedures and proshop requirements
- Assist with Golf Proshop Attendant duties when required, including answering the telephone and retail responsibilities
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations & Executive Chef
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills)
- Previous serving and supervisory experience an asset;
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age;
- Ontario Smart Serve certification required;
- Food handling certification an asset but not required;
- First Aid/CPR certification an asset but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Understanding of POS software an asset
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT & REQUIREMENTS
- Indoors and outdoors in the spring/summer and fall weather conditions
- Moving furniture when preparing special arrangements
- Must be able to lift 40 LBS.
- Long periods of standing on your feet
- Must be willing to work morning shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT TABOO MUSKOKA
- Great people, beautiful location, safe, inclusive, diverse and fun work environment!
- Contract completion bonus
- $500 for referring fellow team members and earn $ for bringing in business
- Complimentary 2-night stay (off season)
- Complimentary use of resort amenities including trails, bikes, beach, pools, tennis, golf, gym
- Staff housing available (located in town of Gravenhurst – short 7kms or 5 mins from the resort)
- Shuttle services to and from staff housing and the resort
- Paid training
- Staff (and friends and family) discounts on meals, rooms, merchandise and golf
- Staff parties, Staff appreciation days, Trivia Nights, $$ rewards and recognition program
- Employee Wellness Program
Taboo Muskoka is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Taboo Muskoka will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
Please be aware that Taboo Muskoka has a mandatory vaccination policy in effect for all employees.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be legally entitled to work in Canada. We are not accepting International applicants without a valid work permit. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org