Website The Rock Golf
The Rock Golf Club, designed by legendary golfer Nick Faldo, has been artfully sculpted on the shores of one of Muskoka’s premier lakes, Lake Rosseau. Utilizing the site’s dynamic topography, the 6649-yard course is carved tight with narrow tree-lined fairways and sloping greens that wind through rock outcroppings, hardwood trees and rolling hills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow professionally at The Rock’s world class facility. The candidate will be assisting the Director of Golf in all aspects of the Golf Operation while maintaining exceptional customer service levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily operations including opening & closing procedures, ensuring the back shop is always neat, clean and organized.
- Assisting with the daily tee-sheet and helping our golfers to start play on time.
- Collecting, cleaning and displaying range balls and carts for members and guests
- Providing excellent customer service to all members and guests.
- Assisting and directing guests with entering building and directing to sanitize and wear masks.
- Assisting in the execution of all club events, tournaments and special outings. Completing all opening and closing procedures.
- Promote the golf course to visiting guests.
Successful Candidate will possess the following skills:
- A keen desire to deliver outstanding customer service
- Be extremely organized
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems effectively
- Assist with duties as required by the Director of Golf or associate professional
Job Types: Full-time, temporary. Contracts available May to October
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
Apply with resume to: [email protected] We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com