Website Comfort Inn
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness in each guest room. Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay as well as thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out, in preparation for the next guest checking in.
You will be responsible for cleaning up to 16 guest rooms per shift. This involves removing the sheets, making the beds, removing garbage, dusting and vacuuming floors. You will also be responsible for cleaning the bathrooms, including sinks, toilets, shower, mirrors, floors and replenishing the amenities.
- Previous experience in Housekeeping is an asset.
- Previous experience in Customer Service also an asset.
- Soft Skills· Team player but also able to work independently· Professional demeanor· Guest service specialist· Organizational and time management· Detail oriented.
Language:· Able to read, write, speak and understand English (grade school level)
- Available to work all shifts (mornings, afternoons, evenings including weekends).
- Must be able to stand for long periods, bend and stretch,
SIGNING BONUS! (FOR CANDIDATES FULLFILLED THE PROBATION)
To view original posting click here.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.