Website Muskoka BeerSpa
Clear Lake Brewing Company is doing something BIG!
Beer and beer ingredients have been used for nearly two thousand years to treat ailments, reduce stress and improve vitality. While more common in Europe, beer spas are an oddity in North America….until now.
Muskoka BeerSpa is an eight acre oasis, with hot and cold pools, saunas and steam rooms, waterfalls and whirlpools, cabanas and cocktail bars. We will be hosting overnight guests, day visitors and those just popping in the Brewery for a bite. A full service property with a new and fun twist on the spa experience.
We’re looking for fun, hard working, ‘build the team – live the dream’ staff members that want to be part of one amazing property. BeerSpa Night Shift will be important team positions that help provide, safe evening environment for our guests. Security will ensure Spa amenities are secure for the evening and help with minor maintenance details. All in all it’s a cushy gig for someone who can self-manage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure all public areas are safe and secure from use for the evening. Front desk, locker rooms, hot tubs, steam rooms and
huts/cabanas. Tidy/Straighten all outdoor furniture, garbage cans, tables, light fixtures, signage, etc.
• Ensures, empty any outdoor garbage containers are empty (not inviting critters)
• Ensure all firepits are out when not attended by guests
• Keep nightly report for management & maintenance
• Fold and Restock towels at front desk
• Tidy BeerGarden furniture and lawn games
• Stock firewood at BeerGarden
• Help in Brew house if need arises
• Ensure beach area is tidy and watercraft are organized
• Deliver guest amenities when required.
• Laundry as required
• Follows all job safety standards and procedures at all times.
• Knowing all emergency procedures and being able to respond accordingly.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
Skills, Abilities & Attributes
• Ability to deliver an excellent guest experience with a sincere, helpful and friendly personality
• Pays precise attention to detail, order and cleanliness
• Has effective communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Is flexible with their schedule, able to work long hours, shift work, evenings, weekends and holidays as business levels require
• Able to anticipate, prevent, identifying and solve problems as they arise
• Able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
Education & Experience
• Customer Service Experience mandatory
• Criminal Record Check mandatory
• Security Experience in hotel, spa or related industry an asset
• Security License an asset
• High school diploma an asset
• First Aid/CPR is an asset
Opportunity for some start dates as soon as Early to Mid April.
These would be positions that help prepare the spa for opening and involve day labour.
Please send resume to [email protected]
To view original posting click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com