Website Port Cunnington Lodge
Do you love to work within a team to provide unique and memorable experiences?
Will you take pride and ownership of your position in all you touch and do?
Will you approach each day, shift, task, in a positive and optimistic manner?
Employment at the Lodge includes:
• Competitive Wages with Paid Training
• Training by Hospitality Professionals
• Reward and Recognition Program
• Tennis, beach, swimming, non-motorized boats
• Staff Housing available for team members working May thru October, as requested .. $TBD/week, private bedroom, shared bathroom, common areas
Positions are Full-Time Seasonal
Open May through October
- Guest Services Clerks
- Room Attendant Supervisors
- Room Attendants
- Waterfront/Recreation Team
- Marina Dock/Store Attendants
- Food & Beverage Servers
- First & Second Cooks
- General Maintenance & Landscaping
For more information or to apply with a resume noting your preferred position and dates of availability: [email protected]
To view original posting click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com