We are looking for some exceptional individuals to join our team in Muskoka this summer. If you are looking for a part-time sales associate position up North, we encourage you to apply now to join our team at our seasonal container stores in Port Carling and Minett!
- This role is a seasonal summer position (May – October) with opportunity to be transferred to a position at one of our stores upon completion
- This role requires access to your own vehicle and accommodation
- This role requires you to be able to work autonomously
- Our pop-up store is located at SWS Marina Minett – 1112 Juddhaven Rd, Minett ON
- You will get to spend the summer working in a relaxed outdoor environment
NATURE & SCOPE
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate plays a vital role in promoting our core values. The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them. The goal is to develop customers for life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Retail experience preferably in apparel.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Self-starter and uses good judgment in all situations.
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to build buy-in to an idea, a decision, an action, a product, or a service.
THE IMPACT YOU’LL HAVE
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude. Ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained.
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner.
- Be a team player and contribute to the stores’ success.
- Perform POS (point of sales transactions) and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Keep current on our product and service updates.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention policies as per guidelines and policies.
WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
To view original posting click here.
The job description(s) presented in this posting are solely that of the employer. Explorers’ Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.