Website Muskoka BeerSpa
Clear Lake Brewing Co. is doing something BIG!”
Beer and beer ingredients have been used for nearly two thousand years to treat ailments, reduce stress and improve vitality. While more common in Europe, beer spas are an oddity in North America….until now.
Muskoka BeerSpa is an eight acre oasis, with hot and cold pools, saunas and steam rooms, waterfalls and whirlpools, cabanas and cocktail bars. We will be hosting overnight guests, day visitors and those just popping in the Brewery for a bite. A full service property with a new and fun twist on the spa experience.
We’re looking for fun, hard working, ‘build the team – live the dream’ staff members that want to be part of one amazing property.
BeerSpa Servers/Bartenders will be interchangeable team positions and provide welcoming, efficient service of food and beverages, collect payment of said deliverables. He or she will deliver an atmosphere where guests feel appreciated, comfortable, and well attended to at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides food & beverage for guests
• Ensures they have full knowledge of entire menu, daily specials and BeerSpa amenities
• Receives payment for food and beverage provided and provides change to guests
• Completes opening/closing duties according to standards set forth
• Maintains a sanitary environment in accordance with the health codes
• Takes all guest orders, ring them in, and expedite the orders from the kitchen in a presentable and timely manner
• Completes all side work and cleaning duties as described on checklists
• Completes all other duties as required
• Comfortable and cooperative to work in other departments as needed
Skills, Abilities & Attributes
• Ability to deliver an excellent guest experience with a sincere, helpful and friendly personality
• Pays precise attention to detail, order and cleanliness
• Has effective communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Able to adapt to a new, fast pace, constant changing environment.
• Is flexible with their schedule, able to work long hours, shift work, evenings, weekends and holidays as business levels require
• Is flexible with their duty list and keen to help out in other departments as assigned.
• Able to work with and understand financial information with data and basic arithmetic functions
• Able to handle cash and payment processing with accuracy
• Able to anticipate, prevent, identifying and solve problems as they arise
• Able to work standing/walking/smiling for long periods of time
• Able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
Education & Experience
• Customer Service Experience mandatory
• Experience handling cash an asset
• High school diploma an asset
• Smart Serve Certified required
• First Aid/CPR is an asset
Opportunity for some start dates as soon as Early to Mid-April.
• Flexible working hours
• On-site parking
• Wellness programs
• Access to Resort Amenities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
To view original posting click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com