Bayview Wildwood Resort has been welcoming guests to the lakeside village of Port Stanton for over 110 years for wonderful Ontario resort vacations. Whether it is a family vacation, weekend getaways, business meetings, a wedding, family reunion, or romantic getaways, Bayview Wildwood offers a variety of modern facilities and services to suit your needs. At our all season resort you’ll feel right at home with the wide range of cozy accommodations including rooms, suites, waterfront cottages and historic houses, as well as entertainment on site and scrumptious dining options at Echo’s Dining Lounge.
Muskoka Resorts March Break Getaway (available March 13 – March 21, 2020)
Get more for less! All inclusive packages include lakeside accommodation, dinner & breakfast daily, family activities and entertainment.
– Lakeside accommodation
– Dinner & breakfast daily
– Cross country skiing – skis, poles and boots are available. Three separate trails range on difficulty level.
– Games room – ping pong, billiards, air hockey & foosball. Play station and xbox also on site.
– Horse drawn wagon rides – available on specific days, please call for more details.
– Ice fishing – rods and minnows available.
– Indoor pool & hot tub – warm up inside after a day of activities.
– Skating – equipment available on site. Try out our rinks on the lake.
– Snowshoes – equipment available on site.
– Toboggans – various hills to try out, equipment available on site.
Rates available from $178 per person, with 2 children free. For complete package details click here.
For more information on Bayview Wildwood Resort please visit their website.