JOB TITLE: Social Media Coordinator & Digital Content Developer
DATE: November 23, 2022
Reporting to the Senior Director of Regenerative Tourism & Communications, the Social Media Coordinator will develop, monitor and post content to Explorers’ Edge various social platforms.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tourism Operator outreach for content development and product immersion
- Daily monitoring and posting to social channels
- Digital content development
- Works with the media purchasing team to produce optimal output and reports
- Website updates
- Assist with lead nurturing production
This is an excellent opportunity for a savvy social media and content professional to join a leading marketing team in the Canadian tourism industry. Working with senior management and third-party service providers, you will be “the voice” of Explorers’ Edge on our Great Canadian Wilderness brand.
ABOUT EXPLORERS’ EDGE:
Explorers’ Edge is the regional tourism organization for Algonquin Park, the Almaguin Highlands, Loring-Restoule, Muskoka, Parry Sound and South Algonquin. Established in 2011 and governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, the company promotes regenerative tourism development and is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Sport
- Demonstrated ability to produce engaging content across multiple social channels
- Demonstrated ability in video and design production
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the region (Algonquin Park, Almaguin Highlands, Loring-Restoule, Muskoka, west Parry Sound district and South Algonquin)
- Experience developing travel/tourism content
- Driver’s license and vehicle (renumeration provided for mileage)
Deadline for applications is December 9, 2022 at 5pm. Rate range $26.00/hr – $31.00/hr. The successful applicant must have a valid driver’s license and provide their own transportation.
Interested Applicants please forward resume and cover letter to:
Tourism Administration Manager
Email [email protected]